Saturday, November 21, 2009

Seriously???

I am so done with illness in our family! Kaden had the swine flu about 4 weeks ago. Danny had the swine flu about 3 weeks ago. We had about 4 days of health and then Danny got really sick again with a really terrible cold. Last night Ellie acted like she wasn't feeling well and woke up a couple of times. Now this morning Kaden woke up with a 100 degree fever and a sore throat. Apparently, Preston and I have gotten by so far; but I'm not feeling optimistic for us and the next few days. All I can say is I better not get sick for Thanksgiving! I have to be healthy for Black Friday shopping. :)

I just want health to restore itself in our house!

5 comments:

Megan B ♥ said...

Oh, blech. I am sooooo sorry.

Megan B ♥ said...

Justin had the swine flu and he spent this week in bed with Strep Throat, finally went to the doctor on Thursday. Winter illness really stinks.

Kayla said...

Yah, ditto Megan. Blech. I'm sorry!!!

Melissa said...

Sorry you guys are sick!! No fun! We've got colds too...Ashley's nose is running like a faucet! I hate this time of year when everyone gets sick! ugg. Hang in there...

Terry said...

Dear Santa,

All I want for Thnaksgiving-Christmas are two asprins and a good reason not to use them. Sorry you have yucky stuff again.:(