Friday, November 20, 2009

Cutest Comment Award!

Danny and I don't quite know what to get Kaden for Christmas this year. So this evening I asked him.

Mom: "So, Kaden, what do you want for Christmas this year?"

Kaden: "I don't know. I don't really care what I get. I won't complain. Oh, and mom, I already wrote my letter to Santa at school. So I don't need to write another one."

Mom (Still dubious as to what to get him): "What did you write in your letter?"

Kaden: "It was a long letter. I wrote lots of stuff like 'is it cold in the North Pole' and 'how are the elves'. Stuff like that."

Mom (Let's try this one more time): "But what did you tell him you wanted for Christmas?"

Kaden: "Just what I told you. I told him that I don't care what he brings me. I won't complain. I just want a couple of presents, that's all."

What kind of a 7 year-old says that? What a sweetheart!!!

0 comments: