Monday, November 16, 2009

Things To Remember - Kaden

Kaden has grown up a lot. I can't believe he is going to be baptized in a few short months.

He likes to ask questions, especially when we are reading the scriptures. And we are now in Isaiah, so there are a lot of questions to be asked!

He also tries so hard to please us. He works really hard to make sure we are proud of him, even though it's hard to not be proud of such a good little boy. That's not to say he doesn't get in trouble sometimes though. :)

His favorite phrase is, "huh, mom..." or "huh, dad..." He says it over and over until we acknowledge that he is correct.

He talks a lot during movies. Whether it's questions about what's going on or making sure that he is correct about what's going on, you can count on him to ask the questions in the middle of a really important part of a movie.

Kaden is a little shy and very sensitive. He gets his feelings hurt rather easily, which is sometimes frustrating, but also heartbreaking. Most of the time he is very mellow, unless he is playing xbox. :) He is very caring and is always making sure that others are doing ok. He prays for things like his aunt Jill's feet - that they will be healthy - as well as little things like that Preston and Ellie will be good for me while he is at school. :) He is constantly seeking for approval and that is sometimes frustrating, but also very heartwarming. I love him so much and am so proud to be his mom. He teaches me more things than I can count and wish he knew how much I appreciate him.

3 comments:

Megan B ♥ said...

Sweet sweet Kaden!

Traci said...

Mardie, I admire so much the way you are documenting the lives of your kids and the love you have for them. It's one thing that I really wish I would have done better. You will never regret it!! Keep it up!! Love ya!

Terry said...

Kaden has always had me at "Hello" I really appreciate how well behaved and thoughtful Kaden is to others around him. I love how he loves to spend time with us - sometimes "old" people aren't so much fun. I love you too Kaden!