Tuesday, September 15, 2009

What A Fun and Busy 2 Weeks!

My brother Wes came home from the Tokyo Japan Mission on September 2nd. It has been so fun to see him and we have really enjoyed some "Hyde family time" the last two weeks. He looks the same, but is totally grown up and we are all so proud of him.

The Saturday after he got home we went paint-balling. It was lots of fun! Then this last Friday we enjoyed a wonderful day together. We went to the courthouse with my sister Jill in the morning. Her little baby Noah is officially theirs! And Friday night we enjoyed going to the temple with my nephew Zack. He will be going to the Brazil Belo Horizante Mission in January. It was wonderful to see him go through the temple for the first time. And on Saturday we enjoyed seeing little Noah sealed to his parents. What an amazing experience that was! And then on Sunday we were able to listen as Weston reported his mission in sacrament meeting. What an awesome and emotional two weeks it has been. I'm so grateful I was able to participate in all of these events! All I can say is, "I love my family!"


1 comments:

Kayla said...

Has it really been two years??? Congrats to Wes and Zack! And you're family looks sooooo good. Holy Moly, Cassidy looks like a model!!! You guys all look like you belong in a magazine spread or something like that!