Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Preston's Birthday

Preston had a birthday on the 9th. He was a little spoiled and had a lot of fun. A couple of times, out of nowhere, he has said, "Mom, my birthday was so much fun. Thanks for my birthday. It made me so happy."

He asked for a "Halo guy" cake this year. I think it has been my biggest challenge for cake decorating yet. But I managed to find a picture to copy and I was able to fake a Halo cake.

Thanks to both sets of grandparents for the presents. He loved all of them. He calls all his birthday presents his "cool toys" as opposed to his regular toys. :)


9 comments:

VA Bradshaws said...

that is so nice that you got to spend some quality time with your family. sounds like a lot of fun!

Kayla said...

Happy Birthday Little Man! We love ya! And as always, awesome job on the cake. Is there anything you can't do??? :)

Terry said...

So glad you posted pictures. Looks like Preston had tons of fun. A new bike!!! I agree with Kayla, pretty awesome cake. Loved the pictures of your family (all of them!) Love ya

Terry said...

I really like the new blog layout. Looks great!!!

VA Bradshaws said...

PRESTON. . .YOU Da' Man! Mardie you da' woman cake maker genius.

Megan B ♥ said...

Happy birthday, Preston!

Megan B ♥ said...

And that cake is inteeeeense!

The Francis Family said...

Happy Birthday to Preston. Awesome cake and presents, great pictures!

Melissa said...

WoW! I'm totally impressed with your Halo cake!! Thats awesome! Glad he had such a fun birthday! :)