Thursday, September 24, 2009

Ellie's Growing Up So Fast!

Ellie has been reaching all sorts of milestones lately. In the past two days, she has mastered crawling. No more army-crawl around here! She is up on all fours.

She is also standing up against furniture, and then walking along the furniture. She's going to be taking off pretty soon!

I was doing the dishes today and realized that I didn't know where Ellie was. I looked up the stairs and could only see her feet dangling from the landing. What? When did she figure out how to crawl up the stairs? So here goes the "watch her very carefully" stage.

She has at least ten teeth now, that I am aware of. She talks everyone's ears off. She blabs, and laughs, and throws tantrums when she doesn't get her way. She also likes to show everyone her tongue- she is always sticking it out. She's getting so big and I feel like she's entering the toddler stage. No more little tiny baby!

I love this little girl and enjoy every single milestone she reaches. Even if she is reaching a new one every single day!


0 comments: