Monday, December 20, 2010

It's Tiring To Be A Girl

Ever since Kayla was here and introduced my daughter to painting nails, Ellie is always wanting to have pretty nails. She sometimes gets confused and calls them pony tails instead of fingernails (silly girl). She loves to have them painted and she actually sits still while they are drying. This particular time, she actually fell asleep while her nails were drying. She was so cute, just sitting there with her fingers spread and her head on her arm. See for yourself... So cute!

4 comments:

The Francis Family said...

You have to frame this one. How adorable. Also I can't (well I can) believe you made your kids pjs. Also, love your tree and jealous of the nativiy. I have the little people nativity. Jealous now?

Kayla said...

I Love It!! So adorable! I'm so impressed on how well she did sit up and wait for her nails to dry. Too cute!

Megan B ♥ said...

Hilarious! Being a lady is so exhausting! Kinley is only just now reaching the patient-drying stage.

Melissa said...

Oh she is so dang cute!! What a fun picture!! :)