Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Amen! :)

We had a super special day Saturday as we celebrated Kaden's baptism. He's such a special little boy. I continue to learn a lot from his sweet personality and the good choices he makes.

He actually was baptized twice. :) Danny forgot to say amen the first time until Kaden was already in the water and by that time it came out as AMEN!!! It almost sounded as enthusiastic as a baptist prayer. We all had a pretty good chuckle. :)

But, again, we are very proud of Kaden and the choice he made to get baptized. He didn't take the decision lightly. He was very serious in his prayers as to whether or not it was the right choice for him to make. I'm not convinced that I, at 8 years old, thought so diligently about the commitment to get baptized as much as he did.

We love you so much Kaden!

4 comments:

Terry said...

Oh how I love all the pictures from the last few posts. We are so happy that we were there with your family for Kaden's special day. I thought Danny did a fine job too. I'm sure I would need more than one time to practice. By the way I always do a second rinse to get things really clean. :)
Love
Grandma B.

Megan B ♥ said...

Such a great day and such a great boy!!

Megan B ♥ said...

Love the new blog look!!!!

Kayla said...

We're sorry we missed it. We are so proud of Kaden though!