Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Sold!

I know I haven't updated this blog for a LONG time. And I know I have a lot to catch up on and a lot of pictures to post. A LOT has been going on around here! But I was too excited about this particular picture that I just have to post it. :)


That is our house!!! We went to Boise this last weekend, looked at house after house after house. We fell in love with 4 different houses. We chose the cheapest one of them. :) And we just finished signing the counter offer they sent us this morning. Now just to close on the loan and move all of our stuff. Exciting times!!!

For more pictures of our new home, click on this link...

Virtual Tour

7 comments:

VA Bradshaws said...

SO SWEET! Looks amazing! We are excited to see it for ourselves.

Megan B ♥ said...

Wow, I love it!! Fantastic and so exciting!!

Kayla said...

N.I.C.E. I love the music that went with the tour, so calming. :) I am so excited for you guys and so glad that you're moving to Boise. Yay! Now I have another vacation spot. Let me know if you need anything. And I mean anything!

Terry said...

It looks really nice!! I love the open room, Kitchen, Living room and Dining area. In fact alot of plus'. You even have a room for temporary houseguests!!. We are looking forward to seeing you later. Love Mom and Dad

KWit said...

HOW beautiful! So excited for you guys! I know Katie is excited to have you guys close!!!

KWit said...

HOW beautiful! So excited for you guys! I know Katie is excited to have you guys close!!!

Melissa said...

oh my gosh! What a beautiful home!! I wish we were moving to Boise with you guys!! That is a sweet house! So did you sell your townhome then? I'm way excited for you guys! Miss ya!