Thursday, June 02, 2011

May Coupon Report

This is for my own records more than anything else. You can even skip this post if you'd like. :)

For the month of May, I spent $494.98 while couponing. That was for $1,468.05 worth of groceries. That's a 66.28% savings for the month of May.

Some of the things that I stocked up on...
Toilet Paper
Razors for Danny (x)
Body Wash for Danny (x)
Peanut Butter (x)
Wheat Thin Sticks (new family fav.) (x)
Chips (x)
BBQ Sauce (x)
Soy Sauce
Spaghetti Sauce (x)
Pickles (x)
Bread
Cheese
S'mores for camping (x)
Hot Dogs for camping
Oatmeal
LOTS of Cereal (x)
LOTS of Pop Tarts (x)
Pasta (x)
Ice Cream
Pork Chops
Chicken & Steak for camping (x)
Laundry Soap (x)
Stain Remover (x)
Eye Solution (x)
Pain Medicine (x)

Again, this list is for me. I want to keep track of how much I save as well as what I was able to stock up on during this time of year. The things that made this list were the purchases that will last at least a couple of months. Some of the items on the list (the ones I marked with an x) I now have enough to last months and months.

I'm back in the saddle, baby. :)

Oh, and can you tell we are planning on camping a lot this summer? :)

3 comments:

Megan B ♥ said...

That's freaking amazing. I am so impressed.

The Francis Family said...

You make me ALMOST want to coupon, and camp!

Melissa said...

You are super woman! I need a training lesson from you...that is so awesome how much $ you saved!!