Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Christmas 2010

We had a lot of fun over the Christmas holiday. We got to spend time with my parents and my brother who all came to spend Christmas Eve and Christmas Day with us. We loved having them here. It was tons of fun! My parents even taught Danny and me how to play Pinochle. I can't wait til we can play with them again. My mom and I will TOTALLY beat the boys next time. Can't wait for the rematch. :)

We didn't get a lot of pictures, which I'm pretty sad about. We did get some of the kids opening their PJs on Xmas Eve, and then a few of Xmas morning. Ellie was so excited about the pajamas that she jumped up and down. She was also very funny about her presents Christmas morning. She would open one, hold on to it, open another, hold on to both of them, open another one, try to hold on to all three of them, etc. So funny.

Preston got some sea monkeys. He didn't quite know what they were at first, but now he loves them (so does Kaden). And Kaden got a pretty nice yoyo that Danny and I did some research for. We got one of the nicer ones that's for kids. He has been practicing it a lot. He loves to walk the dog and try other tricks with it.

For New Years Eve we stayed around the house and played lots of games. The kids loved it. We got Blokus, Farkel, and 2 other really fun games for Xmas. It was enjoyable to just stay around the house and play games with the kids. Then we watched some movies and wished each other a happy new year.

Again, we didn't get a ton of pictures... but HERE is what we did get.

0 comments: