Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Video Time

I have had a request to post more videos on my blog. So here we go... (mainly for grandparents; if you are not a grandparent and still watch them all - Good on ya) :)


(Preston had been pretending earlier about how when the blocks fell, they would go through a long process of falling down the stairs. This is Ellie copying him. "Cool trick! It fell off the wall, and on the step, and off the wall, and hit the wall, and hit the wall, and hit the wall, then down the stairs.")


(This was when Preston was doing the pretending. Ellie still wanted to be the one pretending)


(Ellie playing dead. So funny!)


(Ellie pouting.)


(We have started a tradition of playing a game on Sunday as a family. We have done Monopoly, Hide & Seek, and this last Sunday we played Yahtzee. It's been lots of fun and here is Preston rolling. He was on a team with Kaden. I loved how he would say, "I whoosh for a 6, I whoosh for a 6!")


(Kaden playing Yahtzee. He was so serious about rolling.)


(Ellie was being crazy! She got all wound up right before bed. And whenever she says that she loves someone, she'll say, "I like-a Mommy," etc. Funny.)

And as a side note... These videos took forever to upload so I hope there is somebody out there who is glad I posted them. :)

4 comments:

Kayla said...

Now you guys just need your own sitcom. :)

We're glad you posted them. Especially Tora. Everytime Ellie would laugh in a video, Tora would laugh. We especially got a kick out the last video of Ellie. Too cute, but I didn't hear a "I like-a Kayla!"

Terry said...

Love the videos even if they did take forever to load. Another fun game that your family might like is Blockus. (Matt and Kim has it with us in July) I will bring it over on Thanksgiving and you can give it a try. It is fun to get a glimpse into your everyday life. Prestons whooshing really made me smile.
G & G B.

The Francis Family said...

Watched them all. Cute kids. Ellie's so cute and her little church outfit is adorable. I also caught glimpses of your very cute house.

Penny said...

Can't believe how they have all grown. So fun to watch them and see your home. Sooo glad you posted them. We really do miss you all.
Give everyone a hug, and include yourself.