Friday, March 05, 2010

And The Verdict Is...

I waited as long as I possibly could... :)

Danny received an email last night from ASU. It was a surprise to both of us since their website still said that his application was still in review. And the first word in the email was congratulations.

Yes, we are in! We are super excited. We stopped celebrating long enough last night to call parents to tell them. It is now official... We will be moving to Phoenix this summer and Danny will be attending ASU's Master's of Arts, Media, and Engineering program in the fall.

I am so proud of Danny. He has worked so hard throughout our marriage to support our family and to be the best he can be at everything. And he continues to work as hard as he can, in everything he does, to continue moving us up in life. I love that man so much and again, I'm SO proud of him.

4 comments:

Megan B ♥ said...

Congratulations!!! This is such exciting news and we are thrilled for you guys!

VA Bradshaws said...

Despite the added pressure you now add to my decision. . . Congratulations. Having spent the last few days here in the sunshine I too am convinced that it is a wonderful place. I told Danny to have a root beer for me, I think a round is in order.

Kayla said...

Holy smokies! That's awesome possum. I'm doing a irish jig now as I type. BUT I HAVE TO SEE YOU AGAIN BEFORE YOU LEAVE. . .PLLLLLLLLLEASE!!!

Congratulations!

Melissa said...

CONGRATS!! What great news!! So happy for you guys! Danny continues to amaze me with all he does!