Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Ellie Walking

Yes, it has been forever since I posted. And yes, I have a ton of pictures to include in my updates. We'll start with Ellie. She is getting so big and so fun! I love this little sweetheart to pieces. She has the cutest little faces and she is totally a mommy's girl. She does love her daddy though. And she loves it when daddy comes home. Just last night when he came home, she ran around chasing him and laughing for about 5 minutes. She's so much fun.

I never posted pictures of her walking so here are some. Hope you enjoy...


One day Ellie grabbed my phone and walked around with it in her hand. She walked around and talked" on the phone for about a half hour. She wouldn't give me my phone back and she didn't want to stop. It was so cute!

1 comments:

Terry said...

Oh my that is the custest thing ever. I love how she holds her little hand in a very dainty way to balance and to talk on the phone. Okay if Ellie gets a phone call just let us visit for a bit. Love you all Grandma B.