Thursday, December 10, 2009

Pictures of Ellie

I haven't taken pictures of Ellie for a while. I guess I'm falling into the scene where the third child doesn't get as many pictures taken as the first or even the second. I never thought I'd become THAT person. :) But I had the camera out yesterday and had to take some of this little princess who has graced us with her presence in our family. :)

She has gotten so big and has so many expressions. She is so funny and I love spending my days with her.

3 comments:

Kayla said...

What a cutie patootie!!! Her hair is really getting long too!

The Francis Family said...

You are great at taking pictures. I like the one of her on the chair with a huge smile and the one of you and her. I look back at Kate's first year and I have no photo's of her and I together. She's beautiful!

Megan B ♥ said...

She's getting so big! That hair is so long already!