Thursday, February 19, 2009

For Valentine's weekend, we went to Saint George with my sisters. It was a blast.

Here is some pictures of the cousins having fun together:


We spoiled our husbands by suggesting we go paintballing on Vday. Danny got me some flowers before we went out. (He's so sweet!) Then we headed down to the river bottoms to go paintballing. It was a lot of fun, but I sure got some good bruises this time. Then it took a while for the boys to clean up all of the equipment. It was still fun though:


My sister took pictures of our family for us while we were there. I think she did an excellent job!!! What do you think?


All in all, we had a blast! Thanks again to the Ruger's for letting us come with them and enjoy their beautiful home down there. You guys and the Wright's are the best! We had so much fun hanging out with you all!

7 comments:

The Manwarings said...

The pictures of your family turned out so well. What cute kids!

Kayla said...

I love your fam pictures too! And now Ellie's finally in some family pictures! :)

VA Bradshaws said...

i really liked your family pictures! they are all so good! does your sister want to take our family pictures?

T said...

Yes, I want to take any family pictures!!! I love it so much. It is easy though when you have such a cute family to shoot. We'll have to get back down there soon. Maybe next time you can take our pictures.

Melissa said...

So so cute!! I love your family pictures!! Your kids are all just adorable!!

Melissa said...

Excuse me. . .did I hear you came down south and did not stop by to see us in Festival City USA? Shame, shame, do not let it happen again. We need to chat soon. Also these peoples is right, your family is cute.

Megan B ♥ said...

I can't believe how perfect all of those pictures are of the fam. So lucky, so nice!